View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #1226
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
It is so awesome that you guys have the kids helping. My son, 10 at the time, helped my put the SW exhaust on the SST the first week it was here. Kids have such a blast doing it. After that, we were driving down the road and one of his friends waved us down. Took him for a ride and my son said "yeah, check out this new exhaust I helped put on Dad's car - it's a lot louder..." And his buddy said "that is cool that you did that with your Dad." Makes you feel good they can be a part of it.
Cool story. And yeah they come in handy sometimes An added bonus is my son researches all these DIY's and other instructions that will help me out, and he always tells me we need to do the mods ourselves because this is what he wants to do the rest of his life, work on cars. It's good bonding when we both love what we are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I wish my husband would be interested in helping me work on my car. A spare pair of hands can be very helpful at times.
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote