Welcome to My Journal.
I will keep updating this thread as time passes and as i add Modifications to my Camaro.
Page 1- Post 8/10/15- Custom Parts Awaiting Delivery of Car
Page 1- Post 16- Took Delivery of Car
Page 2- Post 23- Installation of Heritage Grille and NLP Spoiler
Page 3- Post 35- Stainless Works Retro Catback Exhaust and Solo high flows- Post 44- Installation w/videos
Page 5- Post 59- New Custom Car Cover
Page 6- Post 75- New Custom Engine Cover
Page 6- Post 77- Quad Tips added to Stainless Works exhaust
Page 6- Post 78- Revolution Styling Reverse Hood Tilt Kit Installed
Page 7- Post 90- AAC Afterburner tail lights Completed
Page 7- Post 97- Relocating DRL/Fog lights to Lower Grille-
Page 8- Post 102- Write up of Relocation of Foglights to lower Grille
Page 9- Post 114- T3 Ports Installation along with ACS Mesh grille.
Page 9- Post 124- Final Product Pictures of Fog light Relo and T3 Ports
Page 9- Post 126-
AAC 8000K Replacement HID Bulbs
Page 11- Post 151-
T-3 Hood Port Heat Extractors Installation
Page 12- Post 161-
Hines Performance Hex Vents Installation
Page 15- Post 198
- Iconz C5 Chrome Wheels 20x9.5 - 20x11
Page 25- Post 350
- Rideskinz Aggressor LTZ Bumper
Page 27- Post 370-
COTW 2-25-13 !
Page 36- Post 492-
Grand Sport Stripes, Painted On!
Page 37- Post 508-
SLP TVS2300 Supercharger!
Page 45- Post 618-
5% Window Tint. All Around
Page 47- Post 652-
Tail Light Tint & Blackout Panel
Page 48- Post 670-
Custom Show Board 13x24
Page 50- Post 688-
Professional Photo Shoot
Page 55- Post 762-
SLP Coil Covers Installed
Page 56- Post 783-
Jannetty Racing Stage II Build
Page 60- Post 836-
Ortiz Custom Dual Gauge Pod
Page 61- Post 854-
Jannetty Racing Stage III Build
Page 65- Post 902-
**CAMARO ORDER DETAILS**
2011 Camaro 2SS W/ RS Package
Inferno Orange Metallic
LS3 M6 W/ Hurst shifter
Black Leather Int.
GM Ground Effects
- (1100) Order placed at dealership. Order passed GM edit tables but dealer has not received allocation to place order.
- (1102) Order entered via web.
- (2000) Order accepted by GM. Dealer used allocation to place order into production.
- (2500) Order preferenced. Order pulled to the production system.
- (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
- (3100) Order available to sequence.
- (3300) Order scheduled for production. Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle.
- (3400) Order Broadcast (internal plant paperwork order produced). Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together.
- (3800) Order produced and vehicle is being prepared for shipping. For Cadillac, GMC and Buick customers, please contact your dealer or customer service for further updates as no further updates available at this time.
- (4000) Vehicle available to ship.
- (4150) Invoiced (order is invoiced to the dealer).
- (4200) Shipped (vehicle is shipped to the dealer or interim point of delivery).
Took Delivery of Camaro!!
Here is a Picture of me. This was My Chrylser 300C that i sold to order my New Camaro SS!!
2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3 Delivered 5-13-2011
CURRENT PHOTO OF MY CAMARO JULY 2013
UPDATED MOD LIST (OCT 2015)
*T3 Hood Heat Extractors
*Hine Performance Hex Vents
*AAC CCFL Afterburner Rings
*AAC 8000K HID Replacement Bulbs
*SLP Retro SS Emblems
*Stainless Works 3" Retro Catback W/Quad Tips
*Iconz C5 Chrome Wheels 20x9.5-20x11
*Rideskinz Aggressor LTZ Bumper
*Grand Sport Stripes Painted on!
*SLP TVS2300 Supercharger
*3% Window Tint
*BigWorm Graphics Tail Light Tint & Blackout Panel
*SLP Coil Covers
*Stainless Works 1 7/8 Coated Long Tube Headers
*3" Off Road Pipes
*3.0 JRE Supercharger Pulley
*CAI Cold air Intake with JRE Scoop
*ID-850's 96lb Injectors
*TR71X Iridum Spark Plugs
*ZL1 fuel pump w/ ADM Control Module
JRE Super Tensioner
JRE 93 Octane tune w/ 1 Can of Torco