View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #63
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter

Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Want to know what it is? I got it if you need it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Priority 99

What the hell. Also I already told you mine said WA in all the spots the other day on the tele.
I had already typed the post after I scanned the doc. when I talked to you so I just submited after we got off the phone. Figured these guys would have fun with it. As you see, they had more fun with my address. The priority 99 thing was because he hadn't submited into workbench. Should be priority 3 when he does on thursday. That's what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJCamaro View Post
This is correct, your dealer will then need to put into the system. This is a prelim order sheet. This information then get put into the main system. My dealer gave me one of these as well, but it was going to take an hour to get on the system, because others were using it. Two hours later, he fax'd me the GM OrderWORKBENCH that the other member had put on this thread.

Question??? On my OrderWORKBENCH is says "Priority 1." Does this mean I'm the first in my dealers allocation?
So I'm straight it sounds like. I'll still stay on his case though. According to what my dealer told me the priority 1 should mean when GM pulls another the next Camaro from your dealer, yours will be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
He had to order it, his buddy Scott and Steph have one coming and he was feeling the heat. He was afraid he was going to have to race the wifes car againts ours.
I already know the outcome of that. Lexus loses. We'll have to park them angling toward each other in a parking lot like two high school kids with muscle cars that think their better than everyone else.

Last edited by PQ; 02-24-2009 at 04:56 PM.
PQ is online now   Reply With Quote