Save 5.5 lbs from EACH front rotor and 6 from EACH rear rotor! Eliminate 23 LBS of rotating unsprung mass over all!
RB Open Slot Front Rotors
RB Open Slot Rear Rotors
RacingBrake rotors are engineered and manufactured to meet the needs of the performance enthusiasts. From 3D CAD design to tooling development, casting, machining, and surface coating, RB controls all production processes to insure quality, performance, and value.
Their patented designs, combined with proprietary alloyed cast iron and precision machining assure you that their brake products will achieve the highest level of performance.
Open Slot Advantages:
What makes Racing Brake "Open Slot" Rotors the only option for the serious drivers?
- Has the advantages of both drilled & slotted rotors
- Allows the disc to expand and contract and prevents the disc from cracking or warping
- Increasing cooling area and retains more friction surface
- Slots relieves thermal stress
- Slots are self cleaning and the pad build up will not clog the slots and are exhausted via the rotor edge keeping the disc surface clean
- Reduces brake pad dust buildup and keeps the wheel clean through vacuum effect
Convergent Vane - US Patent#: 7097007
Staggered cooling vanes distribute heat more evenly and efficiently across disc surface while increasing airflow through rotor.
- Less fade
- Longer disc and pad life
Open Slots - US Patent#: 7097007
Combines the benefits of drilling and slotting without large reduction in disc surface area.
- Provides exit path for brake dust and other debris
- Self cleaning slots - never clog up like traditional slotting
Reinforced Ribs - US Patent#: 7219777
Extended ribs increase the air flow and rotor strength from warping.
- Resists rotor distortion
- Stronger and cooler rotors
Center Mount - US Patent#: 7568560
Center-mount rotors provide air inlets from BOTH inboard and outboard. (as opposed to traditional surface mount design only from inboard)
- Balances stress and heat load
- Reduces heat transfer to hat resulting in cooler discs