Well im moving right along. Got my TPW of 4-25-11
- (1100) Order placed at dealership. Order passed GM edit tables but dealer has not received allocation to place order.
- (1102) Order entered via web.
- (2000) Order accepted by GM. Dealer used allocation to place order into production.
- (2500) Order preferenced. Order pulled to the production system.
- (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
- (3100) Order available to sequence.
- (3300) Order scheduled for production. Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle.