View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #110
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: SW 11' 2SS/RS LS3 Vert, Blk/Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosin View Post
Looks good. My only suggestion would be to get Square exhaust tips. Looks good with the graphics package. LED lights also look good. I have the boston acoustic premium stereo and wish it was better. With a convertible, better tweeters/speakers and a sub would be even more important.
Still waiting for my cat-back to come out for the vert... saw dual tips in the GM gfx, that I liked, we'll see in a month or so when the exhaust hits the market which direction I end up.

I actually had a great oppertunity to have JL Audio build a stealth box for my car as a demo/tester but passed it up. Too many details to get into, but I just didn't feel it was the right deal for me. Might end up upgrading the amp and sub down the road, I like the sub placement in the vert. Could definitely use more high end as well, but that's all way down the road.

Should have my underhood bow tie and 6.2L emblems in this week to install. Next up is a little more cosmetics for the engine cover (just had it painted to match ) and the lower grill ducts/vents...

Then hopefully a winning lotto ticket to help pay for all of this!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote