View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #80
IROCZJEFF

Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
2010 INDY 500 Pace Car

I am a serious Camaro collector and I have to say this Pace car looks like it was slapped together in a night to me! Look at the 1967, 1969, 1982, 1993 Camaro Pace cars. All of the other Camaro's that paced indy were special in exterior colors and interior colors. This is a stock looking silver camaro with some decals and special badges. Wow!!! Where is the special interior like on a 1982 Camaro Pace Car? Where is the special stripes/paint? I am sick to death of seeing SILVER 2010 Camaro's!!! All we have seen from GM since they released the prototype Camaro is Silver! Why not think out of the box? You want to build cars that sell how about doing something extra special? Look at the cool Z06 that paced INDY, that was a cool paint job. Many people are going to tell me to shut up, and that fine but I thought I would share my thoughts. I love Camaro's I own eight, but I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out what GM is doing with the 2010 Camaro. I wish GM the best, I will continue to support them by buying the GM product. See everyone at the Cleveland Auto Show Camaro event!
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote