Thread: V6 FI Stats
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
...I'm trying to decide what wheels and tires to get right now. I wanted to go with something different so we could compare, but I keep coming back to basically the same setup that Beauwulf has but with taller tires (can't afford to lower her much). That's a nice setup; the only thing I would change would be to go with Nittos, but they are hard to come by right now.
When I read the other day you were searching for different wheels I immediately thought of beauwulf's setup. Nice looking rims and still 20", but lighter than stock for a good price. Its all win lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
i dont know mang - when you think of a performance upgrade like a turbo, stats follow. it's just natural. personally i dont see the point of throwing down several thousand dollars just to hear the blow off valve every shift. you upgrade performance to be more competitive.
I can agree with your statement. It would be great to have some honest real stats for once. But at the same time I also see it from Z's and Gretchen's perspective. The performance has to be there...Gretchen ran into the 13s after spinning out like crazy on video. A stock V6 would have ran well into the high 14s or 15 after a spin out like that.

I would think with a good launch 12s should be achievable.
IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote