View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #350
headgamez

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Freeman, I can see where you are coming from. Guys, I am sure that Chevrolet will come up with a fix for this. It will take some time to go through the engineering phase to ensure that the correction will be the correct one. Speaking on the other carmakers, I remember in the past when Ford had a problem with the kingpins on their F150. Put out a quick fix to the dealers to try and quiet the consumers, and it was worse than before. I am sure that Chevrolet won't disappoint us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Disappointment I thought Jeff was going to be our ticket to success on getting this problem addressed forever,however I turned out to be very a total disaster.I was soon going to be in the market for a new Cruze that would replace one of my current Gm products, but if GM doesn't do something soon about my Camaro ,it looks like Ford or Toyota is in line for my next business and I couldn't care less if GM goes under.The worst part about this is how the hell do you get rid of a piece of crap like this and not lose half of or not more of your investment. No one wants to buy a piece of crap. My 1996 S10 4x4 ZR2 rides better than this piece of junk. Maybe I could use it in the back yard as a flower pot The bumble bees might like it.
What I don't understand is that what ever they did to fix JTCAMAROS car solved his problem, why don't GM do the same for the rest of us.

Pissed Off.
headgamez is offline   Reply With Quote