View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
teamlynn1
Mr. Chevrolet

Drives: 2007 Tahoe Z71, 2009 Silverado
I see your frustration in your diatribe you posted and agree there are many dealers out there who offer less than desirable service and sales experience. However I do take exception to your comments about the "look" of the service cashier thats just plain mean on your part, the attitude is fair game to comment on but, I hire all different types of people to do different jobs, big, small, handicapped, beautiful, ethnic and even mentally handicapped as well. I believe ANY person that is properly trained can give and provide excellent customer service in all departments. I find your comments regarding appearance a tad childish on that front. As for the dealer "fudging" on the warranty claim thats a sore subject with me as well. We can lose our franchise for lying and cheating GM which is in essence what you want a dealer to do. I think this speaks a bit more towards your character than the dealers. I bet if you bought a car on Saturday left happy and excited then on Tuesday came back in and said "joe bobs" dealership will sell it to me for XYZ$ less I want to redo my deal and the dealer said no thank you, you would then call them a gouger, crappy dealer. Now lets reverse the scene a bit and say the dealer called you back Tuesday after your Saturday purchase and said hey mr. customer we feel we sold the car to cheap we want you to come back in and pay a tiny bit more and redo your contract? What would you say to that? Its ok I as the dealer would feel the same way. I wish you lived in Seattle so we could show you how we do things. There are dealers out there striving to exceed customer expectation you just need to keep looking.

Bobby Lynn
GM Burien Chevrolet
www.burienchevrolet.com
206-243-5800 ext 151

teamlynn1 is offline   Reply With Quote