View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #212
Mustangshar

Drives: 06 Mustang GT Premium Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeron View Post
Yes we love it. Just lost my dtr. of 21yrs old and she was as excited about the car as I am. My first ride I will play the cd we are making for her services. Thanks guys wish she would have rode in it with me in person, but she will be there in spirit.
Oh my heartfelt condolences to you and your family....so tragic. I am so sad to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KZ28_For_Now View Post
Welcome, Shar! Thanks for the kind words regarding the Camaro. Despite some good-natured bantering about Mustangs you may see, most of us appreciate and respect them. We welcome your thoughts from "the other side."

Thanks for the warm welcome. Before I was a Stang woman I was a Chevy girl. My 1st - SS candy apple red 69 396 and I did have a new 77 Z28 - white manual.

These new ones are amazing. I can tell you guys are all drooling. Thanks again for letting me in here. Enjoy these new toys.
06 Gt Vert featured in December 07 Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords Ladies Edition: STEEDA CAI/SCT Tune, STEEDA strut tower brace, FRPP M5230-5GT exhaust, CDC Lightbar & sequentials, Custom airbrushed flamed plenium & fuel rail covers, MGW bling...money pit continues...
Mustangshar is offline   Reply With Quote