View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #112
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Lupe -

All of the work you have done on Sweetness is an inspiration to all of us. Your "I can do it" attitude is infectious. And for anyone that longs for a new ride, this is the money shot. Looks incredible - just like liquid glass. The red and black "pop" and all the body mods scream "this is THE car to own - a Camaro".

P.S. It was great hanging with you at C5FestII at the host hotel. Sweetness lit up the night then too.
thx Bruce, it was awesome to put faces to usernames. thx for the words, when someone says something negative, we blow it off and say it doesnt matter. When someone say something nice we love it. i think all the comments we get "matter" . thank you very much see you again soon

lupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
i knew as soon as i saw it Lupe... welp... hes getting that. haha
lol, am i getting predictable?. take care up north Kyle, maybe will hook up at next years fest. sorry i couldnt make you fair well party this weekend.:(

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote