View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
Rallyman6

Drives: '10 2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, Roof
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
So your dealer has not received any allocation and will not be until may/june? The one-per-dealer v6 is supposed to arrive by May 6th, at the LATEST, to ALL dealers. I find it extremely hard to believe that your car, if you're #1 and your dealer isn't doing anything shady, will not arrive til June.

What was their total production guide number given back in October? Even if it is 1, I HIGHLY doubt that they won't get their one allocation til June.

I hope you realize that "freebie" is a misnomer as these cars are certainly being paid for by the dealerships and the customer that buys them.
We wouldn't do anything shady. Plus, I entered my own car in GM Workbench, built the car myself and now I check my order status daily myself.

I was out yesterday so wasn't able to speak to our rep face-to-face. I will try to give her a call later today.

2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, 6MT, IO Interior, Roof, Eibach Sways, BC Coilovers, BMR Swing arms,Barton Short Shift, BBK LT's, GMPP exhaust, Hi-Flow Cats, MAST Stage 2 Cam, CAI = 470RWHP
Rallyman6 is offline   Reply With Quote