Here are the pics that I have taken my 2010 Camaro RS thru mods since I purchased it in Oct 2010
1. BBK CAI
2. Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
3. Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust (40 series)
4. Caliper Covers
5. Street Scene Ground Effects
6. Sinister Hood
7. MDP1 Rear Spoiler
8. Heritage Grill
9. Powder Coated Wheels
10. Blackout tail Lights
11. Custom Matte Black Stripes
12. Painted Rear Exhaust Diffuser (or whatever its called)
14. Side marker whiteout kit
15. Tinted Windows
16. Blue interior/trunk lights
17. AAC Wire kit with new LED DRL Bulds so they work with halo's at night
18. Pioneer Double Din Navigation/DVD Unit AVIC-Z120BT
19. Garmin Navigation 1300 GPS (so I can watch movies/music videos and get navigation while driving)
20. Belkin Radar Detector
21. Vodoo guy hanging from mirror that represents "Change" lol... this car has been thru many of them.
1. Underhood engine detail (white accents)
2. white inserts for seats and headrest
3. white door panel trim inserts
4. Eibach phase 3 suspension
This is what she looked like when I first bought her in Oct. The first thing we did was tint the windows.
Second.. Powder coat the wheels to match
Then added the GPS.. I love the location as it is not visible thru the windshield.
Painted the rear defuser and had the stripes taken over the spoiler, blacked out the rear tailights and put Retro RS Badging on it. New Flowmaster 40 series were also installed and the BBK CAI
Extended out stripes and added Heritage Grill
New PIONEER Double Dinn DVD/Nav
Eiback lowering springs
MPD1 Rear Spoiler and caliper covers- then had the spoiler striped to match
I was not happy with the way the paint was yellowish on my front bumper, back bumper, gas cap so I bitched to GM enough (where I purchased my car) and they said they would have have all that repainted on GM. Since I had also extended my stripes into the front bumper, they agreed to restripe the car also. So I figured this was the perfect time to add the ground effects and new hood (thank you tax refund). So this saved me some money. Then had to wait a week before we could put the stripes on it.
New sinister hood, street scene ground effects. Also removed the RS badging on back and went with the chevy bow-tie (white with black center) Since it had no stripes we call her WHITEOUT
Stressed for more about a week on what design to do for the new stripes, used my friends from facebook and also Camaro5 fb page to give me some design ideas. I was stumped until my buddy Derrick Hawkins (he is in my camaro club and loves to play with photoshop showed me a moch up of what my car could look like with different stripes. So here is what we chose for her.
Bad Vibe Gets her Attitude back, matte black stripes return but with the new bumble bee stripe pattern to accentuate the hood.
My wallpaper for my computer.
Will post as more mods become complete.
Saw this country road the other day and snapped off a couple of shots