Old 06-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitjohnny View Post
I just finished reading your build thread too. Sucks about that rear end/noise issue. I know I keep mentioning it, but a good place to meet some of the local guys (that might know who does work like this) is probably the Culvers cruise. There are a couple of guys with Vipers and other stuff that must have work done somewhere. Also, if you haven't seen it already, there is a guy on the north side of M186 that is always working on something. In fact there's a group of them that meet every Monday (i think) and build stuff together at his place. I've stopped before, but it's been a while and I can't remember anyone's names. They might have some suggestions on good speed shops.

johnny
yea, I am in good ol fife lake... I like it, born and raised and recently moved back.

hmm, I will have to maybe check that Culver place out... but I am never home on Mondays, in NYC. Maybe one day this summer i can get out there.
Maybe if you go again, you could talk to some people and see if you can find a reliable shop that some of those guys go to.

186... well that is right where I am. no i have not seen these guys, may have to do a driveby this weekend and look into it.

thanks!.... and this time you were very helpful. haahah