View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #16
Drives: 2010 TT Camaro SS
So today was a productive day. I went to a local paint shop and got a quote for the paint job, although a little more than I was hoping for still a decent price. Gonna run me 2500 for the paint job. Went to the dealership to get replacement wiper blades of course they didnt have any there so I will have to go back tomorrow. Then my curiosity kicked in...

I have been wanting to get my twin turbo system for a while now just havent had the money for it. About 2 weeks ago I set a date for myself, will have twin turbo in by Oct. Well that is becoming more of a reality after today...

Over the past week I have been talking to MTI Racing personnel in Marietta GA, and they gave me a quote for the system, install cost, and the tune... Was about what I expecting price wise, so I used that as a base line to go off of... Went to my bank and asked if it would be possible to get a loan for said amount and it was approved right away... So once I get my speakers done and paint job done, twin turbo is next. But I also need to get my headers too, still trying to figure out how to do this... by the time all is done I will have spent close to 20k this summer alone... once all is said and done it will be time to start paying off some of this debt... Good thing I got promoted and my pay kicks in next month...

As for this weekend I plan on getting my footwell lights wired up and my Trunk Lid panel mounted and wired up. Pics will follow when that work is done...
2010 Twin Turbo Camaro SS

zslewis is offline   Reply With Quote