View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #32

Mr_Draco's Avatar
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,771
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
First mention Ive seen of quarter flares. Have we seen these on a car?
That's because up until now they have been called splash guards. And no we haven't seen them on a car yet.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote