Originally Posted by a6pk2go
I called my dealer today and will go in and make my final decision tomorrow. I thought if I went ahead and went from a 2LT RS to a 1SS I would jump up a little but he didn't think so. I will just have to wait like the rest of the V6 people and HOPE for the best. It made not be build the first month or two but as long as I get it by summer I will be happy. I'm not waiting until Oct and you can mark me down on that one.
I switched from 2LT to 2SS two days ago. Got an email this morning that they got a consensus and my order will go in in a week or two.