View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #24
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
He said he'd build it this week. Drive it around tuning early next week to make sure it's 100% right and finish tuning it mid next week. I could pick it up next weekend.

I'm pretty small. It was not hard at all.

She'd believe it. LOL
Sweet. It's great they are taking their time to get everything perfect for you. They are a great business to deal with. When we were looking for my son a car up around ATL, we stopped by their shop and Ron gave us a shop tour and everything. They really are stand up people! I was surprised MTI got mine done so fast. I dropped it off Monday morning and picked it up Friday evening. That shows these people know what they are doing. But Resse did stay really late Thursday getting my car tuned and dynoed, then they put the cut-outs on Friday.

Both businesses are great!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote