View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #34
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbboomer54 View Post
Camaro Nationals had a great turnout but boring as hell. It was a lot of plain-Jane camaros. No activities like burn-outs. No real representation of aftermarket accessories. And no ZL1... at least I didn't see it, but learned today that it actually was there but hidden in a barn. No advertizement that it was even there. I plan on ordering one and really would have liked to see it in person. My brother-in-law went to Carlisle and said that GM Performance was there with scantily clad girls in high heels giving out T-shirts, Caps, and Posters. They had a burn-out contest and other things. The down side was that it wasn't well attended. Somebody please get their act together and make these shows worth coming to.
Iam sorry for you, if you were bored at the show, I, myself and the 13 cars that were part of my group including the canadian connection, had a wonderful day ,enjoying a day of what we like to call Camaro Love,
As far as you not seeing the Zeda1 (ZL1) it was in the back barn along with about 15 other Mint Cars , if you had taken the time to walk around and look at things ,You might have found them, Since you had such a boring day, I guess we all know where you will be going next year.