View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #125
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateZ View Post
The 'fbodfather' has spoken. "So it is written, so shall it be done."

I trust you. I already love the car, and I know my reaction to the production version will be like the first time I saw my wife.

I actually thought the pic that started this thread was only decent at best and didn't reveal very much, so I wasn't making any assumptions. The photo is what it is -- taken in bad lighting, out of focus, at a bad angle, etc., and it's not the final production version. Still, something is better than nothing when it comes to spy photos, I suppose.

True Camaro fans like myself, that already love the car, will love the version they see in the showrooms because we've been patiently waiting for this day for many years now. Soon I will have the new Camaro parked in the garage next to ...

------------- -------------
thank you for all your kind words!

Interesting: someone asked me what it was like to drive Bumblebee around the track in Nevada -- and my reaction CONTINUES to be that it reminds me of driving my 1970 Chevelle MANY years ago! (NOT the handling -- but the view thru the windshield.......)

Sooooooooooooo--- if you're loving the view out of your 70 SS (which looks killer by the way ....) you're gonna love the Camaro!
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote