View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #34
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
I decided I was going to put on headers and get a tune, but thought I'd take it to the dealer to repair "the" oil leak before the tune voided my warranty. So I take it to the dealer, they say it's the oil cooler and they "fixed" it. Took it to JDP Motorsports for the headers and tune, and wouldn't you know it...I still have an oil leak.

That's what you're going to miss with no more warranty--taking it back to the dealer 3 times for the same repair. Do I think the dealer is going to fix their screw-up now that I have headers and a tune? Not a chance.
Mods: Ridetech coilovers, prothane bushings, braided brake lines, Pfadt ZL1 style sways, Hawk ceramic pads, Spohn trailing arms, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's, HF cats, Magnaflow 3" cat-back, MBRP rec tips, Cold Air Inductions black CAI, MGW short-throw shifter w/retro shift ball, Showstopper Engine Bling, Forgeline MD3P's 9.5 & 11", Conti DWS 275's & 315's. JDP harness and DRL's. Seibon carbon fiber GFX, Anvil carbon fiber rear spoiler. Oracle ghosted LED side marker lights.

Proud previous owner of: 1968 327 Camaro, 1972 Camaro SS 350, 1978 Z28, 1979 Z28. 2010 SS is My 5th Camaro
My 5th is offline   Reply With Quote