View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #14
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillInThe04Ranger View Post
Haha, this is where you're wrong my geographical inorant friend, We do get snow here and I DONT live in the mountain, we may not get it every year but We DO get it.

Case and point I dont think it has to be weither or not u get snow, its just a game that canadians seem to have perfected, just like americans with football
Ok, first I suggest you read my sig (man that comes in handy sometimes )

secondly, I will revise my statement. If its not possible to play pond hockey in the vicinity (say 50 miles?) of the arena (creating a backyard rink works too) then they don't deserve a team. And my exception still holds:p. You need an exception to prove rule, otherwise its a law and not a mere rule. Vancouver itself does get snow every year, it just doesn't really stick around for long. At least from what I've heard thats how it is. Hell, they are getting the winter Olympics in 2010, though most outdoor events are being held in the mountains . . .

However, I will agree that America is better at football than Canada. But besides Canada and the US, who else plays football? And yes I mean football not soccer (which is football to everyone else . . . stupid world not conforming to North Americian ways)

I think im babling . . . so I shall shut up

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote