1. ACS T3 Bumper (from Gary) -- waiting to install
3. Havoc Side Skirts (from Gary) -- waiting to install
4. Havoc Rear Diffuser (from Gary) -- waiting to install
5. Eibach Lowering Springs -- waiting to install
6. Injen CAI -- waiting to install
7. General G-Max AS-03 all seasons going to go on my MS 20" -- waiting to install
8. Street Scene Lower Grill Ducts -- should ship out soon (will be painting IOM)
9. Had to go with the normal SS Brembos instead of the CTS-V's -- should ship out monday
10. Powerslot/Stoptech Slotted Front and Rear Rotors -- should ship out today
11. Hawk HPS Pads -- shipping out Monday
12. Stainless Steel Lines -- shipping out Monday
Here are my photos of all my parts. Waiting on my brake set up and then I'll be on my way to having them installed. I wish I had the tools to do it myself, but it should be by late next week!
Stack of tires
Injen intake and Eibach springs
Lip and tires
I wonder what's in this box?
Three beautifully painted things from Gary (ACS Bumper, Heritage Grill, Havoc Diffuser)
*not pictured are my Havoc Side Skirts that Gary also painted. I would have taken photos of those but I opened those in the house and my cat wouldn't leave them alone...He knows good things when he sees them.
I cannot thank Gary enough for being awesome!