View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:27 AM   #22
CamaroTransAmFAM
DIE HARD G.M.FAN 4 LIFE

Drives: 99 TransAm WS6,00 TransAm WS6,05GTP
thats why i hate reading magazines like car and driver,automobile,motor trend etc. i dont bother buying them,and i dont really pick them up unless its something about a GM product,these magazines cater to foreign car companies too much the Camaro is a great car,but it gets less attention because its american,i bet if it was designed the same way,but with names like toyota,honda,subaru or some other foreign garbage it would be getting unbelievable praise from these magazines,but they honor cars like the pruis,juke and civic all ugly horrible cars,i for one dont look for these magazines to give a good rating on an american car,because they will find something wrong with it,they did it with the Corvette ZR1 and that car is awesome! i betcha when the Camaro ZL1 hits the street they have something negative to say about that car too.but i dont care how they feel i love the 2010-11 Camaros
#1 DIE HARD GM FAN SSuperior MotorSportz "the SSpirit of Championz,The Attitude of Winnerz,"TEAM FBODY WE LIVE AND BREATHE PERFORMANCE"General Motors 4 Life "CAMARO & TRANS AM RACING ORGANIZATION" THE STREETZ IS A JUNGLE,ONLY 2 BEAST REIGN AS KING:THE PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6/FIREHAWK & CAMARO SS/Z28
CamaroTransAmFAM is offline   Reply With Quote