View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
FSUCamaro

Drives: 2011 Summit White LS
Holly, from birth

I just found this journal portion of C5 and figured I'll add Holly to it, and share her with the world!

So...on Thanksgiving break ( I go to FSU and live in NY) I convince my parents that I need a car, we agreed to look at used cars...nothing in our price range that my dad found reliable enough, so we didnt agree on anything. Thanksgiving night, I wrecked my dads 2004 Maxima, and of course my first thought was "Crap, theres no way Im getting a car now!" Well interestingly enough, the next day, my parents said that after though, if i was willing to pay a little more, I could get a new car...my heart dropped as they held up pictures of a new Mustang, Challenger and Camaro. Without hesitation, I picked the camaro. We went out and ordered it the next day. lol I went back to school knowing she was being built, checking everyday. It wasnt until January 26th, 2011 that she was delivered.

Here she is:

This is all I had to look at for a month until I skipped Fridays class, flew home, turned around and made the 21 hour drive with my dad back to Tally. It was amazing.
Attached Images

MY Build: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160486
FSUCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote