Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

VERY well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Yes, In my opinion it will be good. And helpful in understanding how much GM has done to keep us involved.

LOL that stuff is fine..

"Dragoneye iz n muh hed postn muh thotz"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal View Post
I believe it was deleted, I think it will be to give you my own summary though. GM did something cool, but while doing this some people noticed something worrying, and then an argument started that was over the top at several points, but it seems there were significant unknown factors that make the worry much smaller than it appeared. There's a very good chance this won't matter in the long run, and the way the thread had gone before the full story made it impossible to salvage the thread into something useful, and that explains the deletion.
'Father made clear a few of the concerns regarding the topic of this thread and has confirmed they are/have been addressed. The larger picture is that no one should have to worry about what that thread was started from. We should all be thankful that we get participation from the people we do here, from GM. When our community starts getting out of hand, makes an impression. There have been people who have fought to allow us much of the information we've gotten before others found out. Let's be more deligent in remembering to be thankful for what we've gotten, where we've been, and who's taken us there.

Please

JMVHO
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote