View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #24
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
audi's arent that nice my cousin had one and he decided an f150 was nicer to drive around then his a4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFever View Post
Yea, but I would buy an AUdi for style, not speed. I learned, racing your car is pointless, unless you are getting paid by Nascar to do it. I did that all the time with my current car and now, a few yrs down the line I have a bad transmission etc. I do not plan on racing at all in the next car that I buy (which will be the new vert Camaro), eventhough I love to do so. My girlfriend better get ready to be put on the backburner b/c im going to show this car so much love that everyone is going to think that I have a few screws loose
Exactly what he said^^^ Although the F150 has a nice interior and all... how could you possibly compare an A4 to an F150.....There is no way I would ever take a ford over an Audi (except the A3), period. Audi's have beautiful high quality interior's... but, yes I agree with lack of power on the A4..... its a slow car... but its not built for race.... its more a sports/luxury sedan with 4 wheel drive, lol. But then again I might be slightly biased

My favorite two cars right now are probably the new Audi A5/S5 and obviously the Camaro5.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote