View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
I have been out for over a week with a back injury and am just seeing this.

I was contacted and asked about TR6 spark plugs. I was then asked about a plug I do not stock. I found one set at the warehouse an informed cyber there was a set in stock..... He asked how much to ship Oman... I quote him USPS as this is how I ship unless it's to big then I use FedEx.... its been our and our customers experience that UPS charges and outrageous brokerage fee for international shipments. We ship to Canada and over seas all the time.. Oman, Bahrain. Saudi Arabia..etc...
I give him the price and he sends payment same as per any purchase.... but he orders 3 sets not one.... I have to order the the two not in stock.. special order them and I sell spark plugs at cost as a favor to usually my wire customers.. AT cost means you pay what I pay.. I don't make money on them and you pay actual shipping cost....... SO these two sets are ordered and the warehouse doesn't have them anywhere they are back ordered and we wait for them... and wait ... AND WAIT... a very long time we wait for them.... waaaaaaaaaaay long time.....
When then come in I ship them immediately......

In the mean time he checks in with me from time to time and I tell him they aren't in I'll ship them asap........ Yes I took a vacation in the middle of all the going on... it was a Friday Saturday and Sunday came home Monday........

SO I tell him they ship and doesn't see the shipping confirmation at first and then he does as paypal automatically shows the info tied to his transaction.......
He realizes its USPS not UPS and this is when all the crap starts.....

He pm's me and tells me that I need to turn the package around .and that he doesn't want them anymore... That USPS wont deliver them.. So I call the post office and they Say I have to come down and fill out a form.... which I do.

But in the meantime grey hijacks a sales thread to get attention.... say's he's not here to hijack the thread but posts daily in it.... so I warn him a few time but he persists on hijacking the thread until the thread gets edited out and then stalks me in another thread. He gets a warning from the powers that be and I ask him to apologize for doing it and that I would take care of him as I would anyone as soon as I get the plugs back.
He banters with me and I banter with him.... But I tell him I will refund all his money and split the shipping cost. I lose half of the 44 it cost to ship and so does he..... the plugs I do at cost so I think its fair.

I injured my back last week and have been flat out since then.... lots of meds.... typing from my back on occasion... out of it for the most part..... The plugs I have not received yet but when I track them they show at the post office last I checked...... But I cant get over there as I am flat on my back... emergency room MRI xray action.. serious injury... serious drugs have been in no condition to do anything.......

As soon as I can do anything I will take care of it like I said I would. There has been no attempt at contact from grey to me since I told him I would take care of it. He has not been an innocent angel in this but I am not going to get into the he said he said crap...... the business transaction went exactly as I said it did. I am attempting to handle it in what I think are fair terms.... I'm stuck with those plugs as well at over 100 for the 3 sets which I havent sold one set in 7 years..... So only asking for half the shipping I think is being fair

Last edited by CC Performance; 09-09-2011 at 04:39 PM.