View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
Snake Slayer

Drives: Awaiting 2014 C7
Originally Posted by moonlight5 View Post
I unfortunately had to trade in my car, a 2010 SS Camaro, for something with more room in the back. But, before I did I took out the headers and catback. They are available through this forum and local pick only.

* Kooks headers 1&7/8" to 3", jet coated silver with kooks catted connections 3" to 2&1/2". I have the O2 harness extenders and O2 buds on the cats to pull the rear O2 sensors out of the exhaust streams. It worked incredibly well for me. I never tuned and CELs were not a problem. It's 950 bucks for this setup.

* Kooks Street Sleeper 2.5 catback exhaust. This system is meant for the V6 and sounds phenomenal on the LS1. I imagine it would sound equally as well on the V6 powertrain. It's 600 bucks.

* I also have a Curt trailer hitch. It actually looks very nice on the Camaro as it is very stealthy. It sits quite low and did drag on the ground a bit when going down the driveway. I have the wiring harness for that too. It will need four bolts that you can get at the hardware store. It's 40 bucks.

I can do a package deal on the exhaust, just PM me. Also I have the boxes and receipts for everything. Hit me up!!!
Any idea what the shipping for just exhaust would be to FL 33579?
Awaiting 2014 C7
Snake Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote