View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarcum View Post
This guy is nuts. I'd love to ask him to back up where he said reviews of the Camaro were "somewhere between lukewarm and "Holy crap, this thing sucks far, far more than it should, especially the cramped, stifling interior. And the handling. And the brakes. And the build quality."

ORLY?! Yes the lukewarm review was from Jalopnik, but that was by far the fluke review in terms of negativity. Nowhere aside from a Dodge/Ford fanboy ranting (and I am not insulting the companies or patrons of said companies, just those few people, you know what I mean) have there been such negative reviews. This guy is just on a soapbox, he has no objective criticism or evidence to back up any of his ridiculous claims.

Oh, and "Chevy was resurrecting this rolling mullet from the mausoleum of the '70s", were they? I guess that means they weren't making them in the year 2000?? Ok that's all I can say without starting to cuss.
Yeah, I was going to comment on that first quote. Where did he get the quote from? Brilliant journalism; no sources referenced. And you must be on crack to say it has bad brakes, its got 14" BREMBOS. This guy should stick to maple syrup production or something.
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote