View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #51
CaryE1

Drives: Black 2011 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
next question haha I figured out how to get the stereo out. Now I'm thinking about the window switches and other controls like the steering wheel etc. are they all the same type of LED? If I just buy a bundle of the same ones can I use them everywhere?
I took my door panels and instrument panels off last night, hoping for the same thing... I was able to change the ABL the doors the rings/DIC in the instrument panel to RED. And I had bought some extra LEDs for hoping to be able to do some switches, too. But, unfortunately, they use all different sorts of LEDs. So you can't just purchese a bundle. But the good news is that from what I have seen so far, it looks like most of the LEDs are pretty straightforward to change. So after a few more LED purchases, I'll have them all done.

Has anyone made a centralized list of all the different lights used in the different switches and components? I would like to be able to just do all of them at the same time without taking things apart multiple times...

BTW heres what I have done so far: