Thread: Synergy Green?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
KBearZ28

Drives: 98 Camaro Z28
Send a message via AIM to KBearZ28
Synergy Green?

Does anyone have any info on this color? I am a salesman at a Chevy dealer
in Pa. I just received the new "Chevy Hot Sheet". Which gives us updates on product and accessories. I noticed under the accessories for Camaro they listed colors that could be painted to match on the ground effects kit. One of the colors that was listed in Synergy Green?????? This color doesnt even show on our order work bench. I copied and pasted the info below.

Camaro Ground Effects Kit:
The Ground Effects Kit comes in a standard Argent (grey) color. While the Ground Effects Kit was not intended to be painted, the Ground Effects Kit may be painted to match the body color at the expense of the Customer or Dealer. Paint codes are listed below.

GAN PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, SWITCHBLADE SILVER MET (G) 636R GAP PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, IMPERIAL BLUE MET (G) 403P GAQ PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, RED JEWEL TINTCOAT (G) 301N GAZ PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, OLYMPIC WHITE (G) 8624 GBA PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, BLACK (G) 8555 GBD PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, AQUA BLUE MET (G) 638R GBV PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, CYBER GRAY MET (G) 637R GCN PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, VICTORY RED 9260 GCO PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, SCO YELLOW (9414) GCR PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, INFERNO ORANGE MET (502Q) GHS PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR, SYNERGY GREEN MET 708S (29

Kevin
John Sauder Buick-Pontiac-Chevrolet
Ephrata, Pa
717-859-7700
KBearZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote