View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #68
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!TED!!! View Post
Hi,
I took these pictures so let me answer a few questions.
The ZL1 was parked in the lobby of the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
It was on display as part of a 2 day dealer conference (Sept 27 and 28).
The car was lit up with multicolored LED beams from the ground, and the lobby is pretty dark, so it was hard to get decent pics. No, these are not cell phone pics either...just an old camera that produces a lot of lens flare.
I realized after the fact that I did not snap a pic of the interior, but all the windows on this prototype were lightly tinted, so it wasn't easy anyways.

Also present, was the 2012 Chevy Sonic Z-Spec, GMC Granite concept, and the 2012 GMC Sierra Ultimate GFX.

I posted these pics to several Camaro Facebook pages (including Camaro5) ..and Camaroz28.com picked up the story first, and slapped their watermark on it.

Here is a short video of the car!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150328364104170
I have a second, longer video not yet posted too ;-D
WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You might be able to see some of us are infected with ZL1
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote