View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:37 AM   #66
Rock36
I just like V8s

Drives: 2007 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
A lot of them are car enthusiasts who happen to own mustangs, and are therefor knowledgeable with them. So, when a Camaro enthusiast starts a discussion involving the Mustang, they feel obliged to explain their side of things. If their cars weren't being attacked, they would not feel the need to defend it.

Why are Mustangs allowed in people sigs? Well its not offensive in any way, so why shouldn't it be allowed?
+10000

I think I am very knowledgeable about the Mustang, and I like to think I am pretty realistic about what it can or can't do, and sometimes there is a lot of misinformation regarding the Mustang. Certainly the reverse is true on a Mustang site about the Camaro. Going through my posts I don't think anyone could label me as a fanboy either.

I can't really pick an option here, because I am just a fan of American RWD V8s in general, no real brand loyalty per se. I grew up with a few camaros (a couple of late 2nd gens actually), and when it came time to buy my Mustang there were no new F-bodies available...if there was, I probably would have bought a WS6.

I am here because I am considering getting a Camaro or Vette, and I was patiently waiting for two years on this site to get the real deal info on what the specs and performance of the new SS would be.

2007 Corvette Z06: Le Mans blue, 2LZ

Rock36 is offline   Reply With Quote