View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #67
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
No.....Fin'.......way! I never riced in my life......German Cars, yes.....Not a fan of rice. I am a lover of the Camaro, MY father had a 67, my brother still has his 71, and I have always loved the 67-69 and have been waiting for something like this for YEARS.

I do not hate Mustangs, but if you grew up in the 70's you would understand the Healthy Rivalry/Competition. It is weird to me to see you guys on this forum....I wonder how many Camaro people are on the Mustang Forum?? I need to check and maybe Join!

yea healthy rivalry is always good, u always have your odd people going too deep into it as if a car was a person and they were defending it, all i do sometimes is correct some mis information. also i visit honda sites, scion, dodge, just to get a feel for different technologies,
i didnt even know what skip shift was till i got to this site for instance.... also if you notice there is almost more talk about the mustang on this forum than on an actual mustang forum so its pretty entertaining
if you go press the search button and type in mustang, you will find no fewer than 1000 results... is that weird? no because it is still a car forum, and we should all be greatfull that the v8 engine still even exists with how things are going. i think the new camaro is a mean looking car, and learned alot about it that i didnt know so far. but the hotheads on here that will almost "die for their camaro" get a little crazy sometimes... ehh thats the internet it's not hard to see the threads and cheapshots to the mustang like the orignal poster, i can easily say

"...but you know you drive a saturn right?" and not post anything else.

but i dont
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote