We have been designing and testing an RS halo kit for some time now.
Some features it has, is it:
Edit: The presale of these is now over, regular pricing is now in effect.
- Utilizes the factory halo rings (has a clean, smooth stream of light)
- Has several static colors to choose from (white, aqua, blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple)
- Has several display "car show" modes
- Has a wireless RF remote control
- Has an interior LED to see what color/mode it is on (even while driving)
- Can be switched on with battery power or ignition power (so you don't forget they're on, and drain your battery)
- Can run for hours on battery power without draining a decent battery (tested for over 48 straight hours without the engine running)
- Is brighter than the factory halo light
- Does NOT require the $700+ea headlight to be baked, and torn apart!
- Can be returned to factory lighting without problem!
- Includes everything needed
Kits have started shipping, they will be sent out in the order of purchase. All December ordered kits have shipped.
Installation consists of removing the front fascia, removing both headlights, mounting the halo control box, installing the wiring harness, mounting the interior LED and switch, replacing the factory LED inside the headlights, plugging everything in, and enjoying your new light show!
Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a good one!