View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!

Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
April 18th meet in DFW area

Ok this is for everyone who has said they would like to get together for the 18th of April. We have the choices down to Lake Grapevine and somewhere in Addison. I was sitting here thinking of Humperdinks in Arlington. Take in mind there will be a Rangers game starting at 7:00 and for all of those who do not know where Humperdinks is, it's right close to Six Flags not even 5 minutes...literally you could walk across the street from SF and be in the parking lot of Humperdinks......I can get you directions if need be....Humperdinks is a nice resturant...not to expensive,,,,they have burgers and steaks and alot of other things that I can't think of at the moment. If I can get enough responses to this thread this is what we will do....this is pretty much it since today is Wednesday and all and nailing down the place and time is critical.If not you guys can catch me at Classic May 6th. If some though still want to meet up for the 18th I am all for it....just pm me and we can go from there. Thanks to everyone who has showed an interest in this meet up.....I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.....
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote