Featured on Camaro5 HOMEPAGE
Camaro 1LE Concept
Born in the Camaro’s third generation and refined further in the fourth generation as a road-racing performance package, the legendary 1LE option code designation returns to the Camaro as a concept intended to carve up road courses. While only a concept, it borrows production components from both the Camaro SS and forthcoming Camaro ZL1 to deliver a competition-ready package. Hash mark graphics on the front fender are pure Chevrolet racing cues, too.
- Victory Red exterior color, with flat black hood and hash mark extensions
- Satin black splitter, rocker panels, rear spoiler and outside mirrors
- Sport suspension featuring Magnetic Ride Control
- Electric power steering
- Six-speed manual close-ratio transmission
- Lightweight 20x10-inch (front) and 20x11-inch (rear) racing wheels (satin black)
- Goodyear® Eagle F1 Supercar G asymmetrical tires (from the ZL1)
- Brembo® six-piston front calipers, with two-piece front rotors, and four-piston rear calipers (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
- Dual exhaust outlets with ZL1-style active exhaust and diffuser
- Shock tower brace
- Chevrolet Accessories red engine cover
- Black leather interior with Light Stone stitching
- Graphite Silver door and instrument panel inserts
- ZL1 shifter with Light Stone stitching
- ZL1 flat-bottom steering wheel
- Chevrolet Accessories pedal kit
“The Camaro 1LE concept is all about the track,” said Al Oppenheiser, chief engineer for the Camaro. “It’s an all-out race car package that pays tribute to that special option from the past.”
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.