Featured on Camaro5 HOMEPAGE
A design statement achieved with current and future accessories is the inspiration for the Camaro Red Zone Concept. It uses the Camaro convertible’s style to demonstrate what’s possible with a carefully selected collection of accessories – and it debuts a new, heritage-inspired stripe graphic that will be available soon. The result is a tasteful combination that blends contemporary style with a classic flair.
- New-for-2012 model year Crystal Claret exterior color with black convertible tonneau cover
- Chevrolet Accessories 21x8.5-inch silver/polished-face wheels
- Silver heritage stripe
- Chevrolet Accessories body-color grille and convertible wind screen
- Suspension lowering kit by Pedders (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
- Concept polished strut tower brace
- Concept “RS” underhood liner
- Titanium leather interior with Silver Ice accents
- Black soft instrument panel insert
- Chevrolet Accessories Silver Ice door and instrument panel inserts
- Chevrolet Accessories floor mats with silver “CAMARO” logos.
“This is a Camaro for those who want great looks and a performance personality,” said designer Adam Barry. “It’s a simple yet dramatic statement that is uniquely Camaro.”