GM SEMA Camaro Synergy Series Concept announced
Featured on Camaro5 HOMEPAGE.
Camaro Synergy Series Concept
The Camaro’s Synergy special editions were born at SEMA, and this vehicle is a new take on the concept, using the best of the best of Camaro accessories – as well as a distinctive silver exterior with red accents. Chevrolet will be listening to the reaction that this Synergy concept receives at SEMA, as it could be brought to production.
- Silver Ice exterior color with black Synergy stripes on the hood, with decklid and “mail slot” decals with red line inserts
- Synergy gill decals and no SS or RS exterior badges
- Chevrolet Accessories body-color ground effects and grille
- Chevrolet Accessories 21-inch wheels – black with red stripe
- Suspension lowering kit by Pedders (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
- Red Brembo® brake calipers
- Chevrolet Accessories red engine cover
- Concept “SS“ underhood liner
- Concept polished strut tower brace
- Chevrolet Accessories floor mats (ebony with red and “CAMARO” logo in silver)
- Chevrolet Accessories lighting kit (displayed in red)
- Hurst® short-throw shifter
- Black leather interior with red accent stitching on seats, console, doors, steering wheel and shifter boot
- Silver Ice instrument panel and door inserts
- Black leather instrument panel soft insert with red stitching
- SS logo with red outline on the head restraints
- Chevrolet Accessories pedal kit
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.