View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
i am 20 as well i just dont see the sense in calling you car something it is not. I am not just calling him out but it is something we see alot of. i am sure he could of got an Rs if he wanted or a SS but i was just saying why put a badge on it when you already went above and beyond that and when camaro enthusiast could tell it is not a "true" RS. I again was not putting him down just wondering the logic.
I dont think they could because it has everything the RS package comes with... i mean unless you pull a vin search, the logic is I put forth the money after i bought my car to add the RS package... Another member did this in our local club as well, the RS package is just an appearance package, those halogens just wernt doing it for me haha
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote