View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
***OFFICIAL Whiteside Customs V6TT Unveil pics***

First I would like to thank all the people who made this happen. First is all of our sponsors: BC Racing, Whiteline Suspension, Justice Racing Engines, Rx Performance products, Katzkin interior, Forgestar wheels, Ark Performance Exhaust, AEM, MBRP, Ace Custom Steering, Royal Purple, AAC Oracle lighting, Hawk Performance, Stoptech, TOYO Tires, PFYC, and Street Scene.

Without these sponsors stepping up to the plate this project would not exist.

I also want to thank personally all the people behind the scenes. First and foremost my wife, who without much complaint endured the very long hours that were put in the past few weeks. Also Scott, Daniel, and Matt for putting in INSANE hours to make this car come together. Furthermore, thank you to Tracey who flew in to Dallas and hung with us all through the sleepless nights to ensure the car made it to SEMA.

Let me be the first to say that we ARE NOT done with this car. Most SEMA builds tend to fall off the face after the show but our goal is to take on the GTR. We have several new products we will be working on to ensure this. One of which is a full underbody aero kit amongst many others, so stay tuned!

Without further ado here are the pics!

Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote