View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have been waiting for you to finally post these pictures. I had the chance to see and sit in this car in person, and I can honestly say that pics don't do this car justice at all.

There are so many little touches that you can look at this car 20 times and see somthing you missed each time. From the seats to the steering wheel, the pinstripes that match the brake calipers, and the headliner.

The wheels and the stance on the car are both killer. Unfortunately there was no time for me to get a ride/drive in it, but it is amazing what was done in just a few weeks.

The only downside is that I saw quite a few things I would like to have on my car. Excellent work Mike and all those involved in this build!

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace, BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushings,Forgestar F14's 20x9/11,Nitto Motivos, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote