View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #79
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
While down in Orlando, we celebrated our anniversary at Boma, Flavors of Africa at the Animal Kingdom lodge. We all loved it, and my wife since she is a vegetarian even more so! We also got a great deal at Disney thanks to my parents coming along with us, and my dad having his military ID!

Following this, we went to Port Canaveral to spend a week on the Norwegian sun. It was a very good vacation.

On the cruise, we went to Nassau, spent it at the beach, then St. Thomas, (went Parasailing), then San Juan Puerto Rico, (went walking around old San Juan), followed by private Island on Great Stirrup Cay.

The bad: My dad came down with Pneumonia on the ship! I never had to see how good the ships doctors were but they were fantastic. He also was taken off the ship first in the AM and taken to Cape Canaveral Hospital for another 4 days.

He is back home and doing well now, but we were worried. I also have to say I drove Cliffy all the way from Florida to Michigan all by myself. GM designed the car well for long distances. On the way down my dad helped me drive. My wife does not want to drive stick shift.

Only other picture I got was this one in South Carolina on the way back.

Kim is fixing her hair, but it is one of the better ones you can see the black gill stripes, and the car looks amazing even though it is covered in film from driving 2000 miles across the country and sitting for a week while it rained.