11-17-2011, 12:19 PM
OFF THE CHAIN
Drives: RED DEMON!
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PNW MISFIT
Red Demon'SS Resurrection [COTW 12/12/11]
Attention:All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM.
My passion for Chevy started pretty much when I was big enough to go out to the shop and help my father with his race cars one of which was a 68 Camaro. My father raced 1/4 mile dirt track and eventually started racing U.S.A.C. Sprint Cars and won several championships in the late 60's to late 70's. My passion for Chevrolet & Camaro started when i was a kid and i still have that passion to this day. I have never owned anything but General Motors my whole life.
Back last year in September of 2010 my father got real sick from liver failure. My father being the tough guy let us all know his time was limited. He just stated he wouldn't stop being himself and we joked over the phone about me living in North Pole Alaska for over 20 years. He told me in the many conversations we had together in his last month alive, that the 5th Generation Camaro could not get there quick enough! Well my father passed away on October 10, 2010, he never got a chance to fulfill that dream of his. He was just too sick to do anything in his last month.
So I purchased that 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS and built it in tribute to my father and vicariously live his dream for him!
When I moved I thought of no better place than to place my fatherís ashes and a T-Shirt I had Air Brushed in his memory in my garage with the Camaro, I also plan on getting a few Air Brushed items in his honor inside the Camaro when i get close to being done with my mods [Recently painted my fathers ashes into the front bumper black out's]. My father was and is my hero who taught me the values I live with to this day, he is a Veteran of Vietnam, 2 time recipient of the Purple Heart,30 year career Navy Man and a very proud father!
So in essence you can say i built this car with guidance from my father who taught me everything about Chevrolet & Camaro's! I know my pops is smiling down on this build knowing everything he taught me was well done!
3-28-2014 Dyno #'s - RWHP 722, 667 TQ, 10 Pounds Boost with 3.40 Pulley.
100 Shot Nitrous
In Loving Memory Of Charles "Chuck Da'Wild Man Collett"
2010 Camaro SS/RS
L99 Automatic, LS3 Conversion
- Window Tint, 20% - Island Tint
- 22x9.5 & 22x11 D2 CR 22's Brushed Centers With Chrome Lips Staggered, Front 3.5"/Rear 4.75"
- 265/30/22 & 315/25/22 Pirelli PZero Nero Tires (ZR1 Rated)
- BREMBO Powder Coated Red Calipers - Courtesy Of Mike The Powder Coater
- Matte Black Gill Inserts
- Drake Strut Tower Covers - Satin
- Drake Billet Radiator Cap - Satin
- Drake Billet Brake Reservoir Cap - Satin
- Drake Billet Overflow Cap - Satin
- Drake Billet Master Cylinder Cover - Satin
- Drake Billet Power Steering Cap - Satin
- Drake Billet Oil Dipstick - Satin
- Billet Specialties Inner Fender Panel Trim 2 PC and 4 Caps
- Billet Specialties ABS Brake Cover
- Billet Specialties Battery Terminal Cover
- Billet Specialties Heat Sink Cover
- GM Licensed Billet Specialties Trunk Latch Panel
- Emblem Pros SS/RS Under Hood Bowtie, White Fill, Red Outline
- Painted Matte Black Tailight Bezels
- Painted Rear Bumper Blackout
- Painted Front Bumper Blackout - Fathers Ashes Painted Into Blackout & Mailslot
- Heritage Grille - Victory Red
- White SS Emblems, Rear & Sides (White)
- Elite Engineering Catch Can - Powder Coated Victory Red
- GM GFX Rear Diffuser - Victory Red
- GM GFX Sideskirts - Victory Red
- APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
- ZL1 Front Bumper
- Carbon 3D Fender Vents
- Zex Nitrous Blow Off Valves (Red LED In Fender Vents)
- MPD1 Z Force Hood
- GEN5DIY Harness
- AAC P13W Plasma DRL Replacement Bulbs
- AAC Sidemarkers Victory Red
- AAC 2.0 Colored Halos W/Remote
- AAC 2.0 Colored Foglight Halos W/Remote
- GM Dovetail Spoiler - Victory Red
- Roto-Fab Engine Covers
- Sparks Restorations Billet SS Emblem Rear Deck lid - White
- Technostalgia Tail Lights With Rapid Fire and Sequential Turn Signals
- Custom Painted Closeout Panel Front Bumper W/SS Emblem - Victory Red
- Custom Wrapped Engine Hose Coverings - Victory Red
- GM OEM Strut Tower Brace - Custom Painted VR & Summit White W/ SuperCharged SS/RS
- Custom Red Wire Wrap Engine Hoses & Harnesses
- Custom Painted "White Smoke" Hood Liner
- Custom Painted Headlamp Sinks "Summit White"
- Custom Painted Fog Light Sinks "Summit White"
- Painted Antenna "Victory Red"
- Custom Leather Seats By Jim Goheen Restorer Oak Harbor, Wa. Custom Red Perforated Red Suede Centers With White Leather Bolsters
- Custom Sanded Smooth Center Console Painted Summit White & Victory Red
- Custom Leather Center Console Lid - White Leather/Red Suede!
- SRP Pedals, Anodized Red
- Custom Painted Interior Trim Pieces Victory Red, Dash Inserts, Door Panel Inserts, Shift Console Bezel, Center Console Sides, Dash Panel Side Inserts.
- Custom Painted Interior ~ Seats Plastic Side Covers, Rear Trim Pieces, Door Trim Pieces, Kick Panels, Rear Trunk Panel All Painted Summit White
- Lloyd's Camaro SS Embroidered Floor Mats Front & Rears With Red Piping
- AAC footwell lighting - Red
- Drake Billet Passenger Seat Adjustor
- AAC Dome & Trunk Bulbs - Red
- Extreme LED's License Plate Lights - Red
- Metra In Dash Double Din Stereo Kit - Victory Red
- Pioneer set-up, audio/video/navigation (AVN) system. The AVIC X930BT is an AM/FM/CD/DVD receiver with a 6.5-inch WVGA display
- Alpine MRX-M240 Mono Power Amplifier
- Alpine MRX-V70 5 Channel Power Amplifier
- Hertz HT-70 Midrange Speakers
- Hertz HT-28 Tweeters
- Hertz HCX 690 - 6x9 2 Way Speakers
- Hertz 10" Subs
- ******** Front Firing Dual 10" Sealed Bass Box
- Fesler Gauge pod Painted - Victory Red
- AEM Digital Boost Gauge
- AEM Wideband Gauge - Air/Fuel
- Hurst Shifter
- Hurst Bezel
- ACS Composites Rear Trunk Deck Lid - Summit White with duel LED Pods
- ZEX Nitrous Setup 100 Shot W/RED Led Dual Purge Lights
- R1 Concepts Cross Drilled Rotors
- 3.4 Pulley - 10 Pounds Boost
- Custom Billet Pulleys
- Forged Bottom End W/Callies Crank
- Kooks 1 7/8 Headers With 3" Exhaust & X Pipe (No Cats)
- Flowmaster American Thunder Catback Stainless
- QTP Electric Exhaust Cut Outs W/Remote
- Cold Air Inductions Intake - Victory Red
- DSS 1400hp Axles
- Circle D Pro III 2800 Stall Converter
- Magnuson TVS-2300 Supercharger
- Brian Tooley Custom Ground Stage III Blower Cam
- LS3 Lifters
- Dual Titanium Springs
- Polished & Ported Heads Done By: Donny Rick DaíMan Rickman
- Manley Stainless Steel Valves
- Chromoly Push Rods
- Manley Connecting Rods
- Manley Forged Pistons
- ID 850 Fuel Injectors
- LS3 Conversion
- ZL1 Fuel Pump
Last edited by RED DEMON SS; 09-16-2014 at 09:59 PM.