Thread: Bikes vs Camaro
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #9
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
I don't want these two to fight because I know my Camaro will loose. What can I put between my kids bikes to protect my car if they fall over? I know a simple solution would be a shed, but in my situation that won't work. My kids would have to pass through 2 gates to get to the shed in the back yard. We have a fenced in yard for a pool and we let the dog out free. I just know one of them would forget to close the gate and Max would be free to roam! Notice I put duct tape on the ground. They are not allowed to put their bikes closer than that line. I thought of using 28" cones but the handle bars would still hit the car if the fell into the cones. I told them to be very careful and to give them an idea I told them that if the house was on fire I would move Priness out of the garage then go wake them up!
I don't like anything near mine, but I really don't have a choice since coming here. But before, even an earthquake wouldn't have done sh*t...unless the garage collasped.
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote