Thread: What the....?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #65
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I hope you can see how I read the postings. At first I was agreeing with you on how you were brought to this thread and I sure read your subsequent posting wrong then.

I am on here a lot and I don't go on other forums so I'm quite familiar with most of our vendors. I just see a LOT of bashing of other vendors. If you weren't doing that I'll take your word for it. Everyones business model is different.

The one poster in here seemed to have an axe to grind. The subject of this thead was for a product that is not a Pedders product. I'll go to bat for any vendor who is being called out unfairly.

Hope it's all ok after this. I'm not that familiar with you guys. You are certainly passionate about your business.

Agreed. But I'll defend anyone being unfairly called out. The guys in the beggining were doing just that.
We're good.

At first glance it appears the Megan coil overs are basically the same as BC racing. It would not surprise me if they were made by BC. As I have stated in the past BC racing is one of the largest coil over manufacturers in the world. However when a company chooses to private label with BC they have control over spring rates and valving. When we researched private labeling with them there was never any talk with the manufacturing process. So to my knowledge I have no idea if they will manufacture to a "lower or higher quality".

If anyone is interested in the Megan coil overs I would simply suggest doing a little research and giving them a call as well and see what they have to say. Could be another good alternative?