View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #131
BNRacing

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2019 Camaro 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Well, I ordered from Badnews and Jerry gave me an order info which had my number on it. I got the other info on downloading the EZ-Flash software on this thread. Which I did to make things easy when I got the cable and tune. The instructions on the tune software is on Trifecta's site and there was info on the site that instructed which drivers to download according to your cable which Jerry just said on a previous post that we were getting the red cable.

Now I have the EZ- Flash on my computer and in a file I created on my desktop named Trifecta and I also have the file for the drivers within this same file to keep it all together. I'll add my tunes there as well. Now I'm not sure if I'm even doing this all correct and someone who has done this chime in if you will but I'm thinking once I get the cable, I'll connect to the computer and the car under the dash and double click on the EZ-Flash and it'll work, I don't know. I'm sure I'll have to select the tune to install but again, I'm new at this and have no idea. I'm just reading and trying to execute what I'm reading and hope that I'm right.

You are correct. You would click the engine, pick your tune file, and follow the directions on the screen. Email me if you have any specific questions when you go to do it. I check email 24/7
BNRacing is offline   Reply With Quote