Thread: 45th EDITION
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #41
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteman View Post
if you have chips now at 2,000 miles, just think that they will doubled at 4,000, quadrupled at 8,000, so on and so forth...i would get one now!

don't install yourself. these are very tricky to install and that film is expensive to screw up! i paid $750 for my bumper, rear mirrors, and gills.
I can't make up my mind!
Next time I wash my car I'll make a for sure decision after looking over my bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewski View Post
Those rims are Rockstar. I painted the chrome center star flat black. I got the wheels with my snow tires mounted. Thinking about powder coating the original rims because I dig the black look on the 45th. Badges are still chrome. The lighting in the pic makes them look black. But I'd love to black them out!
I like what you did with them, they look very cool! Why don't you just put regular rubber back on the rockstars when you go back to non-winter tires? To me it makes more sense to have winter tires on the stock rims and regular rubber on the rockstars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercamaro64 View Post
Damn. I always forget how amazing the 45th anniversary looks, no matter what model. Nice cars everybody!
Thanks! You couldn't be more right.